How to Buy Gold
This is an online summary of our "How to Buy Gold" Guide" which you can find in our Precious Metals Portfolio Package that you can order for free at the end of this report. Inside, we share what our clients have told us over the past 26 years matters the most to them. We suggest how to avoid novice gold buying mistakes. We explain how you can buy gold at the lowest prices from an honest gold dealer. Our "How to Buy Gold Guide" will also help you with buying silver, platinum, U.S. Rare Coins, and Ancient Coins.
Seek Out Honest Gold Advice
Nothing is more important when buying gold than trust, honesty, and integrity. Over our lifetime, we've learned a valuable lesson: To get the best value for your dollars, you must work with professionals who know their business. Whether buying gold, repairing your car, re-roofing a home, or investing, it always pays to seek out an experienced firm, with an unblemished reputation for quality and service. Nowhere is this more important in investing than when you buy gold or buy silver.
Things To Do Before You Buy Gold
- Research any gold selling company before you buy gold, especially those advertising heavily on TV with celebrity endorsements. The firms often make false claims of that imply they everything at 1% over cost. These claims can end up costing you when they don't deliver.
- Before you buy gold, make sure the company has been around for a while- like the 26 years we've been here, not just a few years like some of the places that have come and gone. Avoid guys who don't clearly state their time in business.
- Check references and look for a Better Business Bureau A+ standing. Click the BBB logo, if it does not go directly to the BBB for a full disclosure of ownership, do not buy gold from that firm. The BBB requires firms to have "live" ratings and full disclosure at all time.
- Ask gold buying questions. If the answers you get don’t make common sense, hang up, and call another firm. Likewise be leery of talk of huge gains and great bargains.
- We recommend you buy gold that’s private and non-reportable.
- Experts will always ask you questions. Before a Gold Specialist can make recommendations, they need to understand your goals and objectives. Different types of gold will offer either lowest premiums while others offer the most safety and protection from Government confiscation. Buying the wrong type of gold, could be a costly mistake.
- Buy gold from a firm that will buy back from you anytime you’re ready to sell.
Most firms with decades in the gold selling and gold buying business will treat you fairly. At times their prices might be a little higher or lower than competitors. But don't buy on gold
price alone. Before you buy gold elsewhere, we highly recommend you call us first at Austin Rare Coins & Bullion. Since 1989 our experience, expert advice, and
reputation for excellent service has earned us an A+ rating with the BBB. We have had tens of thousands of happy clients who have bought gold or sold gold from us.
If you have any questions we are here to help. Our Gold Advisors can provide expert advice and make gold buying a simple, straight-forward process.
Call us at 1-800-928-6468 9am till 9pm central time.